- Name, phone number, government email address (must be a .mil or .gov email address)
- Name, phone number, email address, government contract number, government contact name, email address, phone number and shipping address for the government organization you are representing
With recent security problems, fraudulent data, and identity theft Microsoft has decided to limit its form autocomplete process and allow the user to enter the information manually. There may be a slight work around for this by changing the settings within your IE11 browser.
When Internet Explorer starts, AutoComplete is turned off. Follow these steps to turn it on:
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
- Click the Content tab.
- Under AutoComplete, and then click Settings.
- Select the Address bar, Forms, User names and passwords on forms, and Ask me before saving passwords check boxes.
- Click OK, and then click OK again.