Based on the powerful LPC175x ARM Cortex-M3 microcontroller with full-speed USB 2.0, the Ubertooth One is a great way to develop custom Class 1 comparable Bluetooth devices. The entire board is only two and a half inches long with a USB-A connector at one end and an RP-SMA connector at the other.
One thing that sets the Ubertooth apart from other Bluetooth development platforms is that it’s capable of not only sending and receiving 2.4 GHz signals, but can also operate in monitor mode, monitoring Bluetooth traffic in real-time. This operating mode has been present in low-cost WiFi modules for years and has found myriad uses in research, development and security auditing but no such solution existed for the Bluetooth standard until now.
Ubertooth One is a development tool. It has not been tested for compliance with regulations governing transmission and compliance and reception of radio signals. You are responsible for using this product in a manner permitted by the laws of your country.
- 2.4 GHz Transmit and Receive
- Transmit power and receive sensitivity comparable to a Class 1 Bluetooth device
- Standard Cortex Debug Connector (10-pin 50-mil JTAG)
- In-System Programming (ISP) Serial Connector
- Expansion connector intended for inter-Ubertooth communication or other future uses
- 2.4 GHz Duck Antenna Included